[AusNOG] [OT] Welcome Mark

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Mon Dec 13 16:48:12 EST 2010

On 13/12/2010, at 3:27 PM, Karl Kloppenborg wrote:

I would like to extend a Welcome to Mark who just joined the list today,

He has been interested in learning about our industry for some time and will be actively reading our list to gain a little insight!

Hi Mark!!

Hello, Mark, look at your signature, now back to mine, now back at your signature,
now back to mine. Sadly, it isn’t yours, but if your family gave you the last name 'Newton',
you could have one like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on AusNOG
with the signature you're longing for. What’s in your inbox, back at me. I have it, it’s
Skeeve Stevens with two /24 announcements to that thing you love. Look again, the
announcements are now ASR9000's. Anything is possible when your name is an anagram
of 'Network Man'. I’m on a horse.

   - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au<mailto:newton at internode.com.au> (W)