[AusNOG] Urgent - Pacnet NOC contact (with BGP clue)

Thomas Nisbet-Smith tom.nisbet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 09:18:59 EST 2010

My simplistic view was that perhaps Skeeve could advertise "more specific"
routes
that would then be preferred over the routes being advertised by
the culprits, i.e. if they are advertising /24s
then change your statements to advertise 2x /25s

Not sure if that would work but we used to use that for dual links to ensure
or traffic
always flowed in a certain direction.

Cheers
Tom