[AusNOG] APC - 8 port switched PDU alternative

Shaun Deans :: BlueFibre s.deans at bluefibre.com.au
Thu Dec 2 11:38:37 EST 2010

Nick.

I have investigated the OpenGear products and they seam pretty good.
http://www.opengearstore.com.au/Rack_PDU_1U_10A_230V_IEC320_C14_Plug_8_C13_Outlet_p/ip-pdu9108-iec.htm (Store image is US ver however they do ship the AU IEC Version)

Haven't had the need to use one yet as I usually run APC gear but some of my Colo clients wanted a cheaper solution.
Someone on the list has recommended their products before.

Cheers