[AusNOG] Discussion forum for Filtering

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Thu Dec 2 10:36:22 EST 2010

On 02/12/2010, at 9:48 AM, Karl Kloppenborg wrote:
and If there hasn't been one as of yet, why couldn't we have one, personally I would like to see Newton and Conroy discuss their points in detail whilst on the same show..

The only time we've both been in the same place at the same time was
on SBS's Insight programme in April 2009.

http://news.sbs.com.au/insight/episode/index/id/59 (there's a "watch online"
link, someone has put together a highlights reel here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK8NTa35YDo)

There was also an ABC Radio National spot last year, it could best be
described as "asymmetric" (I had about 3 minutes by phone, he had the
whole programme in the studio)

IMHO the best airing of the issue was on the 4 Corners programme in
May this year: http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2010/s2893505.htm

  - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au<mailto:newton at internode.com.au> (W)