[AusNOG] 1Gb Domestic capacity

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 13:46:30 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

I've got a small research project and wondering if some of you folks
wouldn't mind replying-off list with some details;
After "approximate" street price for 100mbit/s to 1Gbit/s (per Mbit) IP
Transit (domestic) cost in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide,
Perth).

No data is referenced back to source, and its for some slide decks
Location:
Domestic / International / Bundled (Domestic & International):
approx price per mbit (a range is fine):

(Please don't contact me to sell something, I'm not interested in buying [or
selling for that matter]).