[AusNOG] Cisco Sysloging & Auditing

Greg M gregm at servu.net.au
Fri Aug 27 18:06:02 EST 2010

Hi All,

I am in the process of implementing radius auth & syslog (ing) across about
400 switches/routers in an organisation and have hit one snitch.

I've got radius auth + syslog happening fine, including cli commands, eg:

Aug 27 16:04:04 10.200.1.254 232: 000226: 3d14h: %HA_EM-6-LOG:
CLIaccounting: write

However, I am stumped on getting aaa logging sent to Syslog. Basically, we
want the syslog to tell us if someone logs in successfully/fails and logs
out etc.

Thanks for any help, especially given it's a Friday arvo J

Greg