[AusNOG] AusNOG-04 Programme Update

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Thu Aug 26 11:27:19 EST 2010

To accommodate the travel schedule of one our speakers we have made a slight alteration to the programme for AusNOG-04.  The details have been updated on the website at www.ausnog.net.  I think this is a fantastic looking programme and I thank all the speakers in advance for their efforts and their support of AusNOG.

For those of you that don't attend conferences such as NANOG overseas, this may be your only opportunity to listen to prominent international speakers such as Joe Abley (ICANN), Roland Dobbins (Arbor), and Vijay Gill (Google).  You can register on-line at

	www.ausnog.net

David, on behalf of the organisers