[AusNOG] Aggressive competition

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Sun Aug 22 17:59:45 EST 2010

Some feedback.

Internode, iiNet respond to Telstra price "aggression"
www.itnews.com.au/News/229074,internode-iinet-respond-to-telstra-price-aggression.aspx

Lets see what happens after the election, which apparently won't be properley counted for another week when all the absentee votes come in (www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/08/21/2989707.htm) in the mean time I'm sure the media and politicians will continue speculating and making stories to get ratings.