[AusNOG] Conroy will be on JJJ Hack - real soon now

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Wed Aug 18 12:18:07 EST 2010

On 18/08/2010, at 11:25 AM, Bruce Forster wrote:

> They have been trying to get him on hack for a few years he just kept dodging them

That's because Kate O'Toole delivered such a comprehensive arse-kicking last
time he was on.
http://newmatilda.com/copthis/?p=567

My take-home from last night's appearance is that we're three years into a
debate on this and he STILL portrays RC as equivalent to child porn.

It's as if, despite having a professional duty to understand the difference,
he doesn't know any better.

But we know he does know better;  What's the word for someone who knows the
truth but tries to make you believe things that are false?

 - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)