[AusNOG] Aggressive competition

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Fri Aug 13 09:32:35 EST 2010

On 13/08/2010, at 8:58 AM, Kai wrote:

Mmm, righteothen. I'm guessing you've all fought in some shape or form for however many years and had basically no choice but to accept "that's just how it is" with Telstra. I'm guessing it hasn't always been that way though?

It's always been this way.

so at what point did Telstra's attitude start to suck and is there a snowflakes chance in hell of having a level playing field (or something close to it) if you can speak to the right people? or are there no "right people" anywhere in Telstra who have the mindset to listen?

There's no desire to fix it.   Telstra don't consider there to be a problem as long as they can game the system.

MMC