[AusNOG] background radiation was: "i want a pony!"(wasRe:Longlive the NBN. The NBN is dead?! [personal])

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Thu Aug 12 19:37:28 EST 2010

On 12/08/2010, at 6:50 PM, Curtis Bayne wrote:

Wait. I'm confused. We're using the construction and subsequent sale of PMG (now Telstra) as the definition of success of a state-owned telco monopoly, whilst on the other hand, a consortium of providers are complaining about anti-competitive practices?

Sure, it's good for the shareholders ... Sol said so.