[AusNOG] Conroy's filter

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Wed Aug 11 10:50:08 EST 2010

Should we remind Conroy about that, looks like he's forgotten or he just doesn't care because the people pulling his puppet strings are more important than the rest of us.

itnews.com.au/News/224163,conroy-to-keep-pushing-mandatory-isp-filters.aspx

We don't want a filter, that's five words and a clear message, we've been saying it loud enough, for long enough, but he doesn't care, he has autonomy and he's going to use it even though he has no one else' support, except for Gillard.

There is something seriously wrong with this equation. Australia is not spelt "C-h-i-n-a" yet but it will be soon.

There was discussion on here before about ISP's on NOG having their own protest, what happened with that?