[AusNOG] Long live the NBN. The NBN is dead?! [personal]

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Wed Aug 11 08:44:31 EST 2010

Looking at Whirlpool's front page, very little noise at all from Liberal until the 11th hour and then splat, news articles everywhere. Mad rush of random ideas to try and buy votes, and, as usual, no guarentee that any promises will be kept.

....and Conroy is calling Abbot a luddite (arnnet.com.au/article/356446/abbott_luddite_says_conroy/), hahahaaa!

Is it gunna be one of those days?