[AusNOG] Test lab storage / racking

James Pickering (japicker) japicker at cisco.com
Fri Aug 6 14:23:48 EST 2010

From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net
[mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Sean K. Finn

I strongly suggest if anyone is turfing racks to offer them up to AusNOG
first rather than dumping them, i.e. free to good homes, as there are
always new generations coming through and its one way to

support the community at large.

Not wanting AusNOG to turn into a flea market, but following Sean's
advice, I have a beige Rittal Rack in Adelaide, free to a good home. Has
front glass, rear solid doors but no sides. Fan tray on top and I think
has a couple of shelves in it. 2m tall and stunningly heavy it has been
in my shed for maybe 5 years but other than dust and some trailer rash
it's in good shape.

Requires collection however as it doesn't fit on my trailer.