[AusNOG] Time for AusSOG I think (was Re: Happy Sysadminday)

David Hughes David at hughes.com.au
Mon Aug 2 20:29:46 EST 2010

On 02/08/2010, at 1:58 PM, Narelle wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Matthew Moyle-Croft
> <mmc at internode.com.au> wrote:
>> <plug>
>> If you want to know what success with considering things as a "whole"  then
>> you need to come to AUSNOG04 and see Vijay Gill's presentation.
>> </plug>
>
> Wow. Is he speaking?

Yup, Vijay Gill  (from Google for those that don't know of him)  is coming over from the US to speak at AusNOG-04.   He's presenting on a topic that Google should know a thing or 2 about - mega scalability (my term, not Vijay's).

Vijay is just one of the international speakers who'll be presenting at AusNOG this year.  The programme is literally chocker-block full of "Internet Luminaries".  Terry will be announcing the programme to the list in the next day or so.  This is going to be a great event.

David