[AusNOG] AusNOG 04 Reminder, 6 weeks to go!

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Mon Aug 2 19:08:18 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Just reminding you that AusNOG 04 is just 6 weeks away on the 16th and 17th of September at the Four Seasons, Sydney.

We'd like to take a moment to highlight that AusNOG 04 *IS* the premier networking event for our industry in Australia for 2010. Apart from the  fantastic opportunities you will have for (people) networking with national  and international technology experts, we have a wonderful set of speakers for this year.

In Sydney at AusNOG 04 you will have to opportunity to hear presentations from such industry luminaries as:

   Vijay Gill, Google
   Joe Abley, ICANN
   Marty Gauvin, Tier 5
   and
   Roland Dobbins, Arbor Networks

These speakers will cover such topics as warehouse scale computing, the DNS root signing, data centre design, and the security implications of the NBN.

Along with the opportunity to listen to a host of other quality speakers, let us not forget the AusNOG dinner where many friendships and good memories are made!

As you may be aware AusNOG 04 is now accepting registrations at:

https://secure.ausnog.net/signup

We are looking forward to seeing you at AusNOG 04!

Kind Regards
Terry Manderson
(For the AusNOG Board)