[AusNOG] Rudd shelves Filtering legislation

David Hooton david.hooton at platformnetworks.net
Fri Apr 30 10:52:58 EST 2010

On 30/04/2010, at 9:21 AM, Pinkerton, Eric wrote:
> Regarding the secret online fourum...
>
> "All Australian ISPs were invited to participate," the statement said.
>
> Has anyone on this list been invited to partake in this?

We were, but to be invited you had to register interest in being involved on the DBCDE's website, it wasn't exactly a thorough method of gaining industry participation or feedback.

These guys have access to the TIO's membership database, i would have thought that the TIO database would be a natural first port of call to market the consultation forum to..

Cheers!

Dave