[AusNOG] NBN Co Layer 2 vs. Layer 3 Services

Daniel Hood dsmhood at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:23:02 EST 2010

That makes sense now.

So they are aiming at the whole "one cable" to each home thing.
Instead of having one each for phone, data and TV. Are there any other
services except for these general three they are aiming to push down
this one cable? I suppose the possibilities are pretty endless as is
though.

I was thinking more government multicast VOIP page sort of thing. If
they wanted to advise the public at large of something, such as Conroy
has seen the error of his ways and decided not to filter the internet
or mainly that twitter feed FakeConroy because it is actually
hilarious...

Regards,

Daniel