[AusNOG] OT: Regulator rings the changes for telcos, isps

Daniel Hood dsmhood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 08:55:30 EST 2010

Sorry, the last statement sounded very negative... Not wanting to flame SP's.

I don't mind at all having to deal with Telco's either and usually
defend them, when the "kick your telco" convo's arise. It takes a lot
of organisation and technical expertise to keep these networks up and
running as they are and you guys don't have the choice when outages
arise. A lot of the Aussie SP's are making quite a lot more effort
then the "let's just scrap by" attempt.

Keep it up!

Regards,

Daniel