[AusNOG] OT: Apparently Brisbane wants to be first on NBN

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Tue Apr 20 18:12:44 EST 2010

Hrrm,
I would say it would have a "city" pilot then it would roll out all at the same time, kinda like how MyZone in sydney recently did things, trialled a couple of stations then go the big sha-bang-a-bang.

This is just my thoughts on how I would do it :D as I do honestly know nothing on the NBN pilot and or rollout.

2.333333cents worth? :)

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg

P 02 8014 4253  EXT:104  | M 0438475892  |  www.karltec.net

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Think before you print.