[AusNOG] asiapacific.anu.edu.au down

Mark Caetano mark at akami.info
Sun Apr 18 15:45:42 EST 2010

I'm having trouble tracing, pinging and loading it, however anu.edu.au
works fine over an Internode connection.

Perhaps due to the political situation and the nature of the content,
it could very well be a DoS/DDoS attack.

On 18/04/2010, at 3:37 PM, Alastair Waddell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If there's anyone from the ANU here, folks would be interested to
> know what's caused the web server at asiapacific.anu.edu.au to be
> down (ie if it's a DoS).
>
> Of relevance is New Mandala
>
> http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/
>
> which is a prime location of unbiased reporting on the Thailand
> situation.
>

> Regards,
> --
> Alastair Waddell
> CEO
> Legion Internet
> Australia

~~~
Regards,
Mark Caetano
Dominium Systems

Personal:                                  Work:
Em: mark at phracture.com   | Em: mark at akami.info
Ph: 0430 815 833                  | Ph: 1300 358 161 (AU)
                                                   |        +61 2 8014
8991 (Int.)