[AusNOG] Trusted Community Representatives

Steve Lisson SteveL at dedicatedservers.net.au
Fri Apr 16 01:58:47 EST 2010

Hi,

I was hopeful it would see at least some discussion, but key management
of DNSSEC obviously takes a second to discussions about journalists
using Ausnog for leads (sorry but I thought that was pretty much a
given, maybe someone setup a partyline on INOC DBA for communication
between nocs <g>), are we actually an operational list?

While I was volunteering myself there is one person in the country that
I would be surprised not to see as a TCR (hint, we get great automated
emails from their domain every week on the list), I really am not the
right person for this.

I do very much like the idea of a fund to assist them with travel; I
think that is an absolutely brilliant idea if they require it.

Steve