[AusNOG] List charter Vs Reporters on the list

Michael RISBY michael.risby at ap.equinix.com
Fri Apr 16 00:30:43 EST 2010

I had no idea that AUSNOG had the potential to come under the authority of Conroy?

Fact of the matter is, it is essentially a public list, that being said everyone is responsible for what they post.

I personally am a long time reader, short time poster as are a lot of subscribers, AUSNOG its self is a great informative tool and I believe should remain public.

My 2 cents worth.

Cheers, Michael