[AusNOG] List charter Vs Reporters on the list

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at serversaustralia.com.au
Wed Apr 14 17:18:12 EST 2010

Karl,

I had 2 people contact me just today due to the fact I posted to report experiencing the Optus issues.  If I wanted to be contacted to purchase IP Transit I know who to call.

As far as I'm concerned contacting me for commercial reasons off list to offer unsolicited offers is not the reason I subscribe and post on AUSNOG and it's no worse than Matthew Byrne or anyone else posting offers directly to the list.

Sorry for ranting but yes, point made.