[AusNOG] List charter Vs Reporters on the list

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Wed Apr 14 16:56:50 EST 2010

On that note, I would like to add that in the past I have had people calling regarding potential purchasing of transit because I comment on Ausnog,

Some of these sales reps who are on the list have openly stated that they got my contact details from the list.

Just pointing this out, however this is not a personal attack to anyone who has contacted me.

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg

P 02 8014 4253  EXT:104  | M 0438475892  |  www.karltec.net

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Think before you print.