[AusNOG] AusCERT2010 ISP Workshop Invitation

Richard Billington richard at auscert.org.au
Tue Apr 13 12:58:38 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Please feel free to ignore this if it does not pertain to you. It is an
invitation to the ISP Workshop at AusCERT2010.

Greetings LEA/ISP personnel,

As you may already be aware, AusCERT is hosting its annual conference
from May 16 - May 21, at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast
in Queensland, Australia.  Please see URL: http://conference.auscert.org.au

Once again this year we are running an ISP Workshop at the conference.
The aim of this workshop is to facilitate discussion and information
sharing between law enforcement and ISP personnel. As a
member of one of these communities, we would like to invite you to this
free event held on the Thursday afternoon of the conference.

The details are: