[AusNOG] Report on 1/8 traffic

John Edwards john at netniche.com.au
Thu Apr 8 14:18:56 EST 2010

The RIPE report referenced has bigger pictures - for those who like the extra detail.

http://labs.ripe.net/content/pollution-18

There's also some rumour that a lot of the 1.1.1.1/15206 traffic is caused by RTP streams from SIP devices responding to a certain type of INVITE scan.

More info here;

http://blog.sipvicious.org/2010/02/rtp-traffic-to-1111.html

John