[AusNOG] IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Tue Sep 15 18:23:22 EST 2009

Hi there!

APNIC is now conducting our "IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey".  It'd
be great if you could spend about 15 minutes to complete the survey.

The survey closes on 28 September 2009. Survey results will be presented
at RIPE59 in October 2009. We will also publish the survey analysis and
results as soon as they become available on the APNIC website. We also
intend to present it at APNIC 29 in February 2010.

Let's find out about the global status of IPv6 deployment!

Please visit:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=YahORYFZHoqKo2Kc8R1R4Q_3d_3d

Apologies if you have received more than one copy of this email.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Elly

Elly Tawhai                               email:          elly at apnic.net
Senior Internet Resource Analyst/         sip:       elly at voip.apnic.net
Liaison Officer(Pacific), APNIC           phone:         +61 7 3858 3188
http://www.apnic.net                      fax:           +61 7 3858 3199