[AusNOG] Possible DDoS attack against .au governmental sites -~65minutes from now.

Kooby.net kooby at kooby.net
Wed Sep 9 18:12:01 EST 2009

Hello,

To save you from visiting the terrible website that apparently contains the
target addresses you can view this list taken from the site:

"DNS servers: dns3.sge.net, dns2.sge.net, dns.sge.net"

"There are many different sites hosted by the same hosting company that is
providing internetz for our target:
152.91.62.160
152.91.62.139
152.91.62.145
152.91.62.146
152.91.62.148
152.91.62.161
152.91.62.162
152.92.1.66
152.92.1.68
152.92.1.71
Some DNS Enumeration / Ports Found
205.239.168.16 admin.australia.gov.au
205.239.169.21 dev.australia.gov.au
203.13.0.99 login.australia.gov.au / 80 HTTP, 443 HTTPS
205.239.169.33 mail2.australia.gov.au
205.239.168.11 maps.australia.gov.au / 80 HTTP
202.125.14.244 search.australia.gov.au
205.239.168.15 services.australia.gov.au
205.239.168.13 staging.australia.gov.au
205.239.169.13 test.australia.gov.au
152.91.62.145 www.australia.gov.au / 80 HTTP
media.australia.gov.au alias govsearch-failover.funnelback.com
govsearch-failover.funnelback.com address 122.99.95.165"

Cheers,

Kooby.