[AusNOG] Cisco 881 3G and Telstra NextG

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Wed Nov 25 20:54:05 EST 2009

Hi David,

That is good news.
We had a similar service type issue with Sierra 3G cards recently, where
the SIM cards were replaced twice and then only after the service was
"re-activated" at the Telstra side were we able to obtain a service.

So now that the service is running, what is the quality like ?

Can you run voice services from it ?

What sort of latency are you seeing ?

Cheers.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager, Director
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
Celebrating 10 Great Years of Service 1999-2009.
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 92 555 26 [f] 09 887 0273 [m] 021 841 541