[AusNOG] Fwd: [sig-policy] APNIC EC endorses four policy proposals

Terry manderson terry at terrym.net
Tue Nov 24 12:13:04 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

For those of you who don't follow the APNIC policy lists.

prop-073 has been endorsed by the APNIC EC and will be implemented in Q1 2010 (in Feb I believe).

You may recall that this policy modifies the initial v6 requirements such that your existing APNIC IPv4 allocation/assignment satisfies the criteria such that (as one person described it to me) you don't have re-write 'War and Peace' to get v6.

Cheers
Terry

Begin forwarded message: