[AusNOG] Telstra Exchange Access - Co-Located Radio Equipment

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Tue Nov 24 08:29:33 EST 2009

AusNOG,

Does anyone have any experience colocating microwave radio gear on or near Telstra exchanges? I am seeking competitive carriage to augment the connectivity into my mesh and it seems silly to pay for build in to a nearby premises when the connectivity exists within the exchange already.

I have seen this happen in regional locations (Northern NSW specifically) but never paid much attention within metro (is this a TCW luxury?).

Regards,
Curtis