[AusNOG] your help required

guy at memtronix.com.au guy at memtronix.com.au
Thu Nov 19 16:46:42 EST 2009

Dear all

I am currently helping out a uni student prepare a presentation which covers
many topics and was wondering if any one would be so kind as to to assist with
teh following information. i appreciate people are busy but if you can assist
it would be greatly appreciated.

I have have previusly worked for AAPT and APC hence why i am on this list

In the instance of a company at capacity in co-location/own facility what would
be the impact of moving to a new premise.I have outlined some of the issues
below  but any input would be of great help .

cost reduction / risk mitigation / access / conscious of possible carbon
reduction / power reduction on their business / DR / migration strategy

regards

Guy