[AusNOG] Internode goes Carbon Neutral

Mark Caetano mark at akami.info
Wed Nov 18 18:50:41 EST 2009

I was surprised as well. There's probably lots more, they just don't
advertise the fact. Commsday is an example.

On 18/11/2009, at 6:49 PM, Nathan Brookfield wrote:

> WoW someone actually uses Drupal, Shocked much :D
>
> Kindest Regards,
> Nathan Brookfield
>
> IT Operations Manager
> The One Provider Group Pty Ltd
>
> Direct:                    (02) 4307 4206
> Fax:                         (02) 4307 4201
> Network Ops:       (02) 9037 4343
> Web:                      http://www.serversaustralia.com.au
> Office Address:    2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
> Postal Address:    PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

~~~
Regards,
Mark Caetano
Managing Director
Akami Hosting/Dominium Systems

Ph: (02) 8014 8991(akami)
Ph: 0402 616 316 (personal)

Em: mark at akami.info (akami)
Em: mark at phracture.com (personal)

By reading this email, it is assumed that you have read and agreed to
our email and communications disclaimer. You may find a copy at: http://www.akamihosting.info/email_notice.php