[AusNOG] Trasact Traceroute

Shaun Ewing s.ewing at aussiehq.com.au
Tue May 26 13:57:40 EST 2009

On 26/05/09 1:53 PM, "Skeeve Stevens" <Skeeve at eintellego.net> wrote:

> Can someone please let me know if there is a looking-glass or Traceroute tool
> publically available on the Transact network.
>
> If not, can someone please privately email me the trace results to
> 202.93.168.30.
>
> ...Skeeve

They don't have a traceroute utility AFAIK, but they do have a looking
glass: http://looking-glass.transact.net.au.

It may not be helpful though; if someone is using TransACT then they're
probably using one of the ISPs using their network. Those ISPs don't
necessarily have to acquire their transit through TransACT.

-Shaun