[AusNOG] International traffic issues yesterday

Roddy Strachan roddy.strachan at staff.netspace.net.au
Wed May 13 10:14:33 EST 2009

Hey,

>From Whirlpool (So don't know how true it is)

"Earthquake...?
I heard an international cable was cut somewhere 70km from Singapore (REACH cable?). Unconfirmed: an earthquake is believed to have caused it.

Apparently there is a cable ship on its way to fix it.

Can't remember where i read it - maybe on here? lol?"

http://www.internettrafficreport.com/australia.htm

Shows the blip.

--
Regards,