[AusNOG] What?

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Fri May 1 22:38:31 EST 2009

Oh my screaming, jumping, tub-thumping god, this is funny.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/gadgets/index.html?autoplay_id=13190117&source=cmailer

Just try to watch this without your eyes bleeding, I dare you.

Do you think any of them know what they're talking about? :-)

   - mark

Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au
  (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:
newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)
Internode Pty Ltd                         Desk:   +61-8-82282999