[AusNOG] Largest IP Backbone

Luke Connolly luke at sisgroup.com.au
Fri May 1 10:10:55 EST 2009

Hi All,

I'm wondering if there is any sites on the interweb that show the
largest AS's carrying traffic? We are hunting for a new IP carrier.

I believe when I signed with Worldcom/UU.net/Verizon/MCI years ago it
was the largest, I've heard since that Sprint could be?

Regards,

Luke Connolly
Managing Director
SIS Group Pty Ltd

Phone      : 1300 137 191
Direct     : 02 8208 6403
VOIP-SIP   : luke.sip.sisgroup.com.au
Fax        : 1300 137 135
email      : luke at sisgroup.com.au
web        : http://www.sisgroup.com.au

This email is confidential to the addressee. It may also be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. Neither the confidentiality nor any
privilege attaching to it is waived, lost or destroyed by
reason that it has been mistakenly transmitted to a person
or entity other than the addressee. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it and notify us
immediately by telephone or email.