[AusNOG] Optusnet.com.au DNS administrator contact

Nathan Gardiner ngardiner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:01:57 EST 2009

I assume the references to Telstra are to Bigpond? Internet Direct
have had separation between recursive caches and authoritative servers
(and further seperation for Telstra Infrastructure) for a long, long
time. They don't even allow recursive queries to the auth DNS servers,
so there's no way it would interfere with customer queries.

Nathan