[AusNOG] That list [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kayne Naughton Kayne.Naughton at acma.gov.au
Fri Mar 20 10:16:32 EST 2009

I think Paul might be drawing a little bit of a long bow if he thinks
this is what China feels like. If you're in the Melbourne CBD check out
the newspapers the Falun Gong people hand out, it's not pretty. Not
quite as horrific as people blocking alt.pedo.incest.under5* for the
last 15 years in Australia, but pretty horrific all the same.

Also, ACMA has issued a press release clarifying that this is not the
ACMA list http://www.acma.gov.au/WEB/STANDARD/pc=PC_311669 .

*I seriously doubt this even exists, but nothing would surprise me on
Usenet nowadays so I wouldn't try it.