[AusNOG] [LINK] [ISOC-AU-mems] Happy Birthday ... AARNet

Kevin Karp ausnog at pps.com.au
Thu Mar 19 10:54:56 EST 2009

Hi Leo

 >Are you creating new, IPv6-only content for these students?

Yes we are. Initially the content will be pragmatic in nature and modest
in ambition - primarily instructions on how to use the facility and get
the most out of it.

The whole idea is to encourage the school's community to collaborate
with each other. We are expecting students to create content for each
other and of course this will be v6 only.

We are allowing the schools the option to determine how much of the
outside world can see that internally generated IPv6-only content (just
the school/the school plus other StudentNet schools/just IPv6Now
users/the whole v6 world).

Ultimately we are planning to provide further IPv6-only content of a
more general interest nature for the students and schools but it is too
early for us to know precisely what the nature of this content will be.

Kevin