[AusNOG] [LINK] [ISOC-AU-mems] Happy Birthday ... AARNet

Mark Smith marksmith at adam.com.au
Wed Mar 18 10:03:52 EST 2009

dasmo wrote:
> I personally think the whole thing is doomed to fail, but I'm a negative
> person.

As the cliche goes, "Are you part of the problem, or part of the solution?"

Being negative and not doing anything about it won't stop or delay IPv4
addresses running out. If you're not going to deploy IPv6 because it's
"doomed to fail", what are you going to do? Are you old enough to retire
or can change industries? Otherwise it's going to be your problem to
deal with regardless of what you think unfortunately.