[AusNOG] Sat link in Indonesia

Shane Short shane at short.id.au
Thu Mar 5 21:28:22 EST 2009

Forgive my ignorance-- but assuming this is a 2-way sat service,
what's to stop you configuring the service in .au and picking it up
and moving it to somewhere else (assuming the sat has coverage where
you're taking it)

I guess the question is two pronged, would it a) work and b) would
they be able to tell?

-Shane