[AusNOG] Video of PPC-1 being loaded onto the ship

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Thu Mar 5 05:23:33 EST 2009

I almost couldn't watch the whole video.  It was making me grumpy because my eyes were going wonkers before I had any coffee this morning.  How come everything is yellow instead of just the fiber sheath?  It seems like they'd want some contrast.

And thanks to Bevan from me too for providing so much insight to the process.  It's VERY interesting.  :-)

scott

From: "Barrie Hall" <barrie at mypond.net>

One word: Dizzy