[AusNOG] Happy 20th Birthday Australian Internet

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Tue Jun 23 23:43:57 EST 2009

Geoff and crew,

Congrats to all those involved in this monumental occasion.  Certainly
must have been exciting to have been there from the outset and see how
far things have come in 20 years.  Truly extraordinary.

Someone in the office joked that there should be a 20th anniversary
cardigan.  I say to show our support and to recognise this important
milestone the first day at AUSNOG should be cardigan day.  Who's in?!  A
little fun to remember how far we've come in the last 20 years.

[b]