[AusNOG] Authentication Tokens [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Stephen Schwetz stephen at schwetz.id.au
Thu Jun 18 11:12:05 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 09:43 +1000, Kayne Naughton wrote:
> Give me a single device I can put all of my token seeds into and I'll
> be happy... it should be my phone.

A little off topic I know, but this will not be two far off

I have seen before that Verisign has released an app for iphone an
blackberry and others (not sure which) that links gives you an rsa style
application. I believe that they have an API that you can use, but i
can't find it in the quick dig around that I have had.

https://vipmobile.verisign.com/