[AusNOG] Authentication Tokens

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Thu Jun 18 08:51:42 EST 2009

Considering that tokens are (at least in our case) usually on the same
retractable keychain as our datacentre swipe cards and photo identity
cards I don't really see how it adds any extra security.

Then again, seeing my logo on anything with a screen or blinking
lights pretty much grabs me hook, line and sinker. I'm a sucker for
merchandise.

Curtis

Managing Director
SONET Telecommunications