[AusNOG] Telstra problems?

Roddy Strachan roddy.strachan at staff.netspace.net.au
Wed Jun 17 22:16:48 EST 2009

http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/307848
---
Sent from iPHONE!

On 17/06/2009, at 19:55, "Barrie Hall" <barrie at mypond.net> wrote:

>>> Anyone noticing issues with Telstra? AS1221
>>
>> Yes some of our customers are affected. Phone numbers we're trying to
>> log the faults on are not even ringing.
>>
>> Started 14:02 EST from the looks of it.
>>

> TID customers or BigPond customers?
>
> Barrie

Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this
email by mistake and delete this email from your system. Please note that
 any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
 author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The organisation accepts no liability for any