[AusNOG] Authentication Tokens

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at serversaustralia.com.au
Wed Jun 17 18:27:22 EST 2009

I think it is aimed more at the SSO perspective so that people will have one
of these key's to say Log into Facebook or Twitter in the future.

I'm pretty sure the Paypal Token's are branded for an example.

I have use Nortel Contivity VPN Token's in the past which use Diffie Hellman
to authenticate and they work beautifully and reliably

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Systems Administrator
IT Operations
The One Provider Group Pty Ltd

Direct:		(02) 4307 4206
Fax:		      (02) 4307 4201
Network Ops:	(02) 9037 4343
Web: 		      http://www.serversaustralia.com.au
Office Address:	2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Postal Address:	PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259