[AusNOG] GPS Issues with Microwave Radio Equipment

Craig Meyers Craig.Meyers at citec.com.au
Wed Jun 17 18:10:47 EST 2009

There was an article on New Scientist last month about reliability of
GPS as a number of the satellites are past their "used-by-dates":

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20227085.700-ageing-satellites-put
-gps-at-risk.html

I don't think that would be your problem though, the dates mentioned are
2011-2012.

-- Craig Meyers